San Jacinto College South Campus - Pharmacy Technician Program Scholarship
The Pharmacy Technician Scholarship is a financial need-based award and will be limited to three recipients per year. To be considered for this scholarship, you must submit the scholarship application, your resume, and a 500-word minimum essay answering the following questions:
1. Why you feel you are most deserving of this scholarship?
2. Why do you want to be a pharmacy technician?
3. What is your financial hardship and how will this scholarship help you to succeed?
Student eligibility for scholarship must meet the following criteria:
• High school graduate or GED
• Financial need
• Has been fully accepted into the pharmacy technician program