San Jacinto College South Campus - Occupational Therapy Assistant Program Scholarship
The Occupational Therapy Assistant Program will award (4) $250 scholarships per year to enrolled OTA students who demonstrate the AOTA Vision 2025 five pillars in the academic setting. Completion of a 500-word essay is required addressing the provided questions.
Student eligibility for scholarship must meet the following criteria:
• Financial need
• Minimum GPA 3.0
• Enrolled in the required hours of the semester for the OTA program
• Has been fully accepted into the occupational therapy assistant program (attach acceptance letter)
- Supplemental Questions
- Discuss why you are in need of this scholarship?
- How will you utilize this scholarship to improve the profession of occupational therapy?
- How have you contributed to the OT profession within the classroom or in the community?
- How have you demonstrated all five pillars of the AOTA Vision 2025 in the classroom or community setting?