San Jacinto College South Campus - Physical Therapist Assistant Program Scholarship
The Physical Therapist Assistant Department will present up to four (4) Scholarships per year to enrolled student PTA’s. Each award will be $250 based on need and program attributes. Completion of a 500-word or less essay answering the following questions is required.
Eligibility for this scholarship also requires:
• Financial need
• In good academic standing; 3.0 GPA or competitive equivalent in PTA courses.
• Enrolled in the required hours of the semester for the PTA program
• Has been fully accepted into the physical therapist assistant program (attach acceptance letter)
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your participation in your programs’ student association, professional association and community activities.
- Describe how you are supported by your peers.
- Discuss your financial need.
- Describe how you have demonstrated professional growth (for 2nd year students).