Scholarships for students pursuing an associates degree in one of the following program areas: Process Technology, Electrical Technology, Instrumentation Technology, Welding Technology, Pipefitting Technology. Preference will be given to students pursuing an associates degree and enrolled full-time (12 hours)
- Students must be enrolled at San Jacinto College pursuing an Associates of Applied Science Degree in Process Technology or Craft Skill
- Maintain a 2.75 GPA
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you pursuing an Associates of Applied Science Degree or a certificate in one of the following programs: Process Technology, Electrical Technology, Instrumentation Technology, Welding Technology, Pipefitting Technology, Maritime, or Industrial Systems (Machining and Millwright?
- Do you have a 2.75 GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale?
- Have you applied for Federal Financial Aid (FASFA) for the upcoming academic year?
- Explain your interest in pursuing a career in Process Technology or Craft Skill in the Manufacturing Industry.
- San Jacinto College is required to follow guidelines set forth in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA 20 U.S.C.A Sec. 1232G). This act protects your personal information from being distributed to third parties and mandates that we release detailed information only to the student. Some donors that contribute scholarship funds request the opportunity to review student records as part of the screening process. In order to allow yourself the opportunity to compete for those particular scholarships, San Jacinto College must have a signed acknowledgment from you before releasing such information. I hereby grant San Jacinto College permission and consent to discuss and/or provide the following information concerning my student records to specific funding agencies, which will be used to determine my eligibility, and may include: My name, classification, major, ethnicity, gender, phone number, email address, mailing address and cumulative grade point ratio; graduation and registration records; and financial aid information. I acknowledge by checking the box below that I am waiving my right to nondisclosure under FERPA by authorizing San Jacinto College to release and/or discuss the above information with authorized scholarship funders.